Smartlaunch Backup Settings allow you to define settings for how Smartlaunch will handle database backups.
- Backup Interval Days – How often to create backups
- Database type – Your database type, depending on what you setup under General Settings >> Database Setup.
- Database backup (location) – The location where you want to save the backup file. You can provide the specific location or if left blank, it will be saved in it’s default location on: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smartlaunch\Smartlaunch 4.7\Server\Data\DB\backup
- Auto delete backup file – If enabled, it will delete the backups automatically.
- Maximum number of backup file – The number of backup files you want to keep in the backup location.