Auto Login in Smartlaunch Client
In the case where you have setup Smartlaunch client to run automatically everytime Windows started but it won’t auto login Windows automatically because your user have a password in Windows that makes Smartlaunch client will not able to login and start automatically.
This case mostly happen in Windows 7 because as default Windows checked the option that user must enter a username and password to use this computer.
Please follow steps below to setup Auto Login for Smartlaunch in your Windows:
1. Open Windows in your Smartlaunch Client’s PC
2. Click Start >> Run >> Type: control userpasswords2
3. Form user account will dispalyed. Add user or choose specific user
4. Click on specific user and uncheck the check box “users must enter a username and password to use this computer.”
5. Click Apply and the Automatically Log On form will be displayed. Here you can setup your computer so that user do not have to type a username and password to log on.
If you have any questions or problems about this case please email us at [email protected]