To add a product or offer to a user account using the Smartlaunch Administrator, follow these steps:
- Open the Smartlaunch Administrator and go to the (graphical) overview screen.
- Locate the computer where the customer is seated, right-click on it, and choose “Current User” from the menu.
- In the window that opens, select the “Add product / Offer” option.
- In the cashier window that opens, choose the product or offer that you want to add to the user’s account.
- Specify the quantity of the product and, if necessary, a custom price. Then, click “Add” to add the product to the user’s account.
- If you are adding an offer, specify the time that the offer should be valid (if required). Then, click “Add” to add the offer to the user’s account.
- Review the user’s bill on the right side of the screen and choose a payment method. Then, click “Pay” to complete the transaction.
Alternatively, you can add products or offers to a user account by going to the user account screen in the Smartlaunch Administrator. To do this, search for the user account using the search field at the top of the screen and then follow steps 3-7 above.
Additionally, you can use the “Drag ‘n Drop” menu on the right side of the Smartlaunch Administrator to quickly sell products by dragging them onto the customer’s computer.