Team Liquid is working with Dell Technologies to open an esports facility in Utrecht, the Netherlands, where the organisation was founded 20 years ago.
The European facility is the second of its kind for Team Liquid, who also operate an LA headquarter, and celebrates almost a decade-long partnership between themselves and Alienware. The Alienware Training Facility (AWTF) will act as the European headquarters for the organisation and become a home for players, staff, and talents alike.
Team Liquid’s European Headquarters has been built in a brand-new mixed-use development, just a one-minute walk from the Utrecht Central Train Station.
The 1060 m² facility will add a new dimension to Team Liquid’s European operations, and offer its players the best possible conditions for achieving success. The facility comes packed with dedicated areas covering esports, content creation, administration and community outreach, including:
- World-class practice and scrim rooms to facilitate enhanced training
- Onsite athlete accommodations and gym allowing for rest and recovery
- Custom Team Liquid art and branding
- 120-person viewing party zone
- Bullpen-style open office
- A full-time executive chef to provide nutritious dining offerings