A new esports arena in the US is opening in Kansas. Levelup Esports Arena is the 3rd largest esports venue in the USA and the only one with a dedicated education program. It is home to Gametime Bar & Grill, Vivo Music Venue, and EXP Bar in Overland Park, Kansas City.
K-12 after-school programs, youth league play, and several boot camp training events will be provided throughout the year. With over 180 colleges providing esports scholarships across the US, esports is becoming a viable career path for youth to pursue.
“We want to make Levelup Esports Arena the ultimate ‘home away from home’ for everyone from casual to competitive gamers, esports fanatics, families, and the after-work crowds. Levelup Esports Arena will feature the best video gaming experiences, with the best tech, fastest internet, a full calendar of events and tournaments, and top tier educational programming,” said Joshua Garr, CEO at Levelup Esports Arena.
This multi-purpose entertainment space will feature:
- Purpose-built, dedicated esports arena with 100 gaming PCs
- Esports “sports” bar to complement arena
- Broadcast and production facilities
- Two dedicated streamer studios
- Dedicated area for RPG and tabletop gaming
- Professional esports boot camp rooms & training facilities
- Casual console gaming suites throughout the venue
- Full-service restaurant and bar
- Merchandise store with esports apparel and tech
Levelup plans to expand and build multiple Levelup Esports Arena locations in Florida and New York using this location as the model with top-tier tech and facilities in the coming years.