How to Generate Prepaid Tickets
To generate prepaid tickets, follow these steps:
- Open the Smartlaunch Administrator and go to the Prepaid Tickets screen.
- Create a ticket group by right-clicking the ticket group area, clicking the green “+” icon, or clicking Generate Tickets.
- Click the Generate Tickets button and specify the options for the tickets, such as the number of tickets to generate, the expiration date, the ticket group, and the usergroup.
- Choose whether to print the tickets now or not. If you choose to print the tickets, you will need a barcode scanner to scan the tickets when they are being sold.
- Click Generate Tickets to create the tickets.
Selling Prepaid Tickets
To sell prepaid tickets, follow these steps:
- Open the Product Sales window in the Smartlaunch Administrator.
- Choose the ticket group that contains the prepaid tickets you want to sell.
- Click Add to add the ticket to the bill.
- If you have associated a card with the ticket, you will be prompted to swipe the card. This will allow the customer to log in to the clients using their card.
- Complete the sale as normal using the cashier.
Custom Tickets (One-Click Generation)
Custom tickets can also be generated using preset settings. To create a custom ticket, follow these steps:
- Click the Customize.. button in the Prepaid Tickets screen.
- Enter a name for the custom ticket and specify the options for the ticket, such as the number of tickets to generate and the expiration date.
- Click Save Custom Ticket to create the custom ticket.
- Click the custom button to generate tickets using the preset settings.
To disable barcodes when printing receipts, go to Utilities > Preferences > Point of Sales, and uncheck the Show Barcodes option. This will prevent barcodes from being displayed on receipts when they are printed.
Point of Sales (Left) >> Receipt Text
Check the Show Barcodes option to enable/disable barcodes displaying when printing. By default, this option is checked (enabled)