We assumed that you have already set up your magnetic card reader hardware and it works properly. You can open a notepad and try to swipe any kind of card and the information should appear with the beep sounds.
Please follow this guide to set up a magnetic card reader and use it with Smartlaunch:
- Open SL Administrator >> Utilities >> Preference >> Point of Sale >> General
- Check on the “Magnetic card readers” checkbox.
If this option is enabled, Smartlaunch will be able to use any Magnetic card reader you have connected to your computer to enable your customers to be charged for their time using their credit card.
To assign a specific card to a member:
- Open SL Administrator and click on User Accounts and you will see a list of users.
- Double click on a specific user and a new pop-up window will appear.
- Click on menu Account >> Assign Card
- Please swipe a card to get it associated with the member prepaid ticket.