Setup Windows to Auto-Login Smartlaunch Client
To set up Auto Login for Smartlaunch in Windows:
1. Open Windows on your the client PC
2. Click Start >> Run >> Type: control userpasswords2
3. The User accounts form will be displayed. Add user or choose specific user
4. Click on a specific user and uncheck the check box “users must enter a username and password to use this computer.”
5. Click Apply and the Automatically Log On form will be displayed. Here you can set up your computer so that users do not have to type a username and password to log on.
If you have any questions or problems about this case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org