The Purpose of this feature is to receive reports directly on your email.
Some of the basic settings you need to make in order to receive reports directly on your email.
- Enter your mail server, email address and your name.
- Click Apply.
If you got a free Gmail account you can use it as your mail server. Here is how to set it up:
- Mail Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Port: 587 (Enabled SSL)
- Email addres: your gmail account (example: [email protected])
- SMTP autorization is required
- Username: your gmail username
- Password: your gmail password
If you are using Gmail Server in some cases you might not receive your reports, there is a setting you need to know. Please check the following setting in your mail client as mentioned in this link.
Please see the screen cast below about Email Feature in Smartlaunch.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]