Here you specify different POS options for POS printing, report printing, and what kind of actions are to be taken when payment is received.
- POS Printer
- Choose the printer used to print receipts and check if it is a real POS printer.
- Option of actions when payment received:
- Open Cash Drawer
- Select if the cash drawer opens by itself when you complete a sales transaction.Cut Paper
If your receipt printer has a cutter, you can make the printer cut the receipt.
- Print Receipt by Default
- Every time you complete a sales transaction you can choose whether you want a receipt printer. Checking this option will print a receipt every time a product is sold. Even though the setting is checked you can choose not to print a receipt.
- Print Receipt at Quick Logon
- When you start a new session using the quick login feature you can choose whether you want a receipt printer or not.
- Shift Manager
- Magnetic Cards
- Enables you to associate a magnetic card to a user account or ticket.
2. Receipt Text
The purpose of this setting is to customize the receipt text displayed on the receipt and prepaid tickets.
3. Receipt Layout
The purpose of this setting is to customize the receipt layout.
4. Report Setting
- Set the printer you want to use for printing reports – it should be a printer capable of using the A4 paper size.