When choosing a new gaming keyboard the decision can be quite picky, despite how many different gaming keyboards there are out there. Some are clicky with mechanical keyboards, others are soft and quiet
And that’s where the big choice comes to place, whether you want a clicky and mechanical keyboard, or if you prefer the softness and quietness of an old school membrane deck.
If you do go for the most popular keyboards within gaming, you’ll go for the mechanical keyboards. You can say that the mechanical keyboards are divided into 3 different sections of switches:
a) The loud, clicky and tactile – (Razer greens, Cherry Mx Blues),
b) The linear and silent – (Cherry Mx reds, Razer Yellows),
c) Or a hybrid of both – (Razer Oranges, Cherry Mx Browns).
Then the list of the best Gaming keyboards would look something like this:
1. Corsair K95 RGB Platinum – Rated No.1 best mechanical keyboard of 2019,
2. Razer Cynosa Chroma – Best silent gaming keyboard,
3. Logitech K840 – Best budget mechanical gaming keyboard,
4. HyperX Alloy Elite RGB – A gaming keyboard with extra flash and features,
5. Asus ROG Strix Scope – Best gaming keyboard for FPS games.