Clash Royale’s season 13 is called Beach Battle and is set to begin on the 6th of July. The season will bring a new Pass Royale, tower skin, emotes, game modes, and a summer-themed arena.
This season of the game will have a new arena set on the beach. The latest tower skin will also have a summer-theme to it. The “tropical turret tower skin” will be unlockable through the Pass Royale.
Three new emotes will be making their way into the game with season 13:
- Summer P.E.K.K.A sipping on a coconut: It can be unlocked only through the pass royale.
- Boombox P.E.K.K.A: It will be available in a shop offer.
- Skeleton Snorkel: It can be unlocked through a challenge.
The new game modes coming with this season are:
- The Floor is Healing: In this, troops and towers will heal automatically. Players can’t use building cards in this mode.
- Stop The Giant!: This mode will feature a raged and over-powered Giant. Players have to create a deck with one locked Giant card.